- Racing & Wagering
- News / Videos / Photos
- Plan Your Visit
- Parking / Maps / Directions
- Entering Churchill Downs
- General Information
- Guest Services
- Hotel Partner
- Group Sales
- Junior Jockey Club
Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 12am
|Gates Open||First Post||Last Post||Admission|
Family Fun Day
Family Fun Days presented by Kroger
Every Sunday during the Spring Race Meet, there will be fun for the whole family in the Paddock Pavilion from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Activities include story time; a walking tour to the Kentucky Derby Museum garden to visit Winston, the resident miniature pony; Churchill Charlie and MORE! Come out on Sundays and bring the whole family for a day filled with fun!
Venue wide bingo will also be conducted on Family Fun Days for our patrons that are 18 years of age and older. Bingo cards will be given out at the admission gates and apply to races 3 through 7.
Junior Jockey Club at Family Fun Days in the Paddock Pavilion
Activities begin at gate opening 11:30 a.m. and conclude at 4:00 p.m.
- Story time sponsored by the Kentucky Derby Museum
- Tour to Kentucky Derby Museum garden & visit resident miniature pony, Winston
- Churchill Charlie arrives to horse around and share smiles with Junior Jockey Club guests
- Entertainment begins
- Junior Jockey Club closes
- Last post