- Racing & Wagering
- News / Videos / Photos
- Plan Your Visit
- Parking / Maps / Directions
- Entering Churchill Downs
- General Information
- Guest Services
- Hotel Partner
- Group Sales
Friday, May 3, 2013 - 12am
|First Post||Last Post|
|10:30 a||6:21 p|
Longines Kentucky Oaks 139
The 139th running of the Longines Kentucky Oaks features "Ladies First," fillies and lilies and several things women love. Join us and don't forget to wear PINK!
The 139th running of the Longines Kentucky Oaks (GI) is for three-year-old fillies going 1 1/8 miles.
The $300,000 Alysheba (GII) presented by Besilu Stables features older horses going 1 1/16 miles on the main track.
The La Troienne (GII) is 1 1/16 miles and is for fillies and mares 4-years-old and up.
The American Turf (GII) is 1 1/16 miles on the turf track for 3-year-olds.
The $150,000 Eight Belles Presented by Xerox is for three-year-old fillies going 7 furlongs.
The 29th running of the Edgewood Presented by Forcht Bank is 1 1/16 miles on the turf for three-year-old fillies.
- 10:30am Race 1
- 11:00am Race 2
- 11:30am Race 3
- 12:05pm Race 4
- 12:43pm Race 5
- 1:26pm Race 6 $300,000 La Troienne Presented by Steelcase and ORI (GII)
- 2:08pm Race 7 $150,000 Edgewood Presented by Forcht Bank
- 3:02pm Race 8 $150,000 Eight Belles Presented by Xerox (GIII)
- 3:52pm Race 9 $300,000 Alysheba (GII) Presented by Besilu Stables
- 4:44pm Race 10 $200,000 American Turf (GII) presented by TwinSpires.com
- 5:45pm Race 11 $1,000,000 Longines Kentucky Oaks (GI)
- 6:21pm Race 12