- Racing & Wagering
- News / Videos / Photos
- Plan Your Visit
- Parking / Maps / Directions
- Entering Churchill Downs
- General Information
- Guest Services
- Hotel Partner
- Group Sales
- Junior Jockey Club
Sunday, May 18, 2014 - 12am
|Gates Open||First Post||Admission|
Family Adventure Day
Enjoy a day at the track with the family by bringing the kids to Churchill Downs for Family Adventure Day!
Family Activities includes:
- Kids' live bands from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Meet and greets with the horses
- Mini Golf
- Corn Hole
- Carnival Games
- Face painting from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Stick Horse Races at 1:45 p.m. and 2:45 p.m.
- Cookies & Canvas Painting Classes at 12:30 p.m., 1:15 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 4:15 p.m.
- Story Time at 3:15 p.m.
- And much more!
Check out the New Family Pavilion ticket which includes:
- Access to family-friendly seating in the brand new Grandstand Pavilion
- Easy access to all family activities
- A view of the race track
Plus, $1 of every Family Pavilion Ticket purchased benefits Kosair Children’s Hospital.
Take advantage of $5 Family Pavilion Tickets available for a limited time by purchasing in advance here
Tickets will be $10 for adults and $5 for children at the gates.
(Ages 0-3 are FREE, Ages 4-12 are Children, Ages 13+ are Adults)
Sunday, May 18 & Sunday, June 22
Who's the Champ?