- Racing & Wagering
- News / Videos / Photos
- Plan Your Visit
- Parking / Maps / Directions
- Entering Churchill Downs
- General Information
- Guest Services
- Hotel Partner
- Group Sales
- Junior Jockey Club
Enhance Your Day
Spoil your guests with something special, such as a trophy presentation or a backstretch tour.
Trophy Presentation - Step into the Winner's Circle at Churchill Downs! A race will be named in your group's honor and up to eight of your guests will be escorted into the Paddock area for the saddling prior to your race. After viewing the race from a reserved trackside location, they will step into the Winner's Circle and present a trophy engraved with your group's name to the winning owner, trainer or jockey. Pricing starts at $400.
(Please note, due to additional Stakes Races that may be added to our race card, we are unable to guarantee a specific race at time of booking.)
Trophy Presentation includes:
- Group's personalized race name listed in the program
- Up to 8 guests escorted to the Paddock to watch the saddling for group's race
- Special trackside location to view the race
- Announcement of the race name by the track announcer over the public address system
- Announcement of the name of the group's chosen presenter over the public address system
- Engraved trophy to be presented to the winning jockey, owner or trainer
- 8" x 10" color photograph taken in the Winner's Circle of the group to keep as a memento
Valet or Preferred Parking
Valet is $5.00 per car at Gate 10 only.
Can be pre-printed with your company's name in $2, $5, $10, or $20 increments
$5 vouchers for guests to use at the Gift Shop and all Concession Stands
Discover the magic of Thoroughbred racing when your group spends an enchanting morning at the "World's Most Legendary Racetrack." Backstretch Tours are offered through the Kentucky Derby Museum .
There's no experience quite like a morning on the backstretch at Churchill Downs. Your guests will savor the exclusive atmosphere of a morning at the track and also enjoy breakfast in the trackside kitchen.
A variety of tour options are available, so contact the Kentucky Derby Museum for more information: 502-637-1111 or www.derbymuseum.org.