- Racing & Wagering
- News / Videos / Photos
- Plan Your Visit
- Parking / Maps / Directions
- Entering Churchill Downs
- General Information
- Guest Services
- Hotel Partner
- Group Sales
- Junior Jockey Club
Stakes, Aristides & Director's Rooms
Your group can overlook the racetrack from a private room in the Fourth Floor Clubhouse. With perfect views of the Finish Line and historic Twin Spires, you’ll truly experience the best view in racing.
The Stakes, Aristides, and Director's Rooms are luxurious private spaces attached to a large foyer and balcony where your guests will recieve second to none hospitality. Available during the race meet and before the race day, these rooms are sure to exceed expectations for your business and social events.
Please call 502-636-4450 or send an email to email@example.com for additional information on booking a private room.
Take the Churchill Downs Virtual Tour and see it before you experience it. Take the tour.
The Stakes, Aristides, & Director's Rooms
- Located on the 4th Floor of our Clubhouse
- Overlook the Winner's Circle and the Finish Line
- A large foyer and balcony are attached to each private room, offering nice networking/socializing space
- The balcony provides terrific views of Downtown Louisville, the Paddock, the entire race track, and the Twin Spires
- Banquet seating of 8 guests per table
- Minimum of 120 guests required to reserve the Stakes Room on a race day - Maximum of 168 guests
- Minimum of 75 guests required to reserve the Aristides Room on a race day - Maximum of 120 guests
- Minimum of 40 guests required to reserve the Director's Room on a race day - Maximum of 60 guests
- Reservations include a ticket, racing program, and Chef's Table buffet for each guest
(Pricing is not valid Derby Week, Oaks Day, and Derby Day)