- Racing & Wagering
- Toteboard & Replays
- On-track Wagering
- Bet The Horses
- Track Maintenance
- Track Specifications
- Meet The Stars
- News / Videos / Photos
- Plan Your Visit
- Parking / Maps / Directions
- Entering Churchill Downs
- General Information
- Guest Services
- Hotel Partner
- Group Sales
- Junior Jockey Club
- Family Fun Days
Churchill Downs offers many race day dining options to our horsemen which include Millionaires Row, Matt Winn dining room and private Jockey Club Suites at reduced rates on regular race days. For availability and pricing details please contact our Group Sales at (502) 636-4892 Monday through Friday or firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 6. Furosemide Use on Race Day.
(1) Furosemide may be administered, in accordance with this section, to a horse that is entered to compete in a race.
(2) (a) The commission veterinarian shall administer furosemide prior to a race.
(3) Furosemide may be used under the following circumstances:
(a) Furosemide shall be administered at a location under the jurisdiction of the commission, by a single intravenous injection, not less than four (4) hours prior to post time for the race in which the horse is entered.
(b) The furosemide dosage administered shall not exceed 500 mg, nor be less than 150 mg.
(4) The initial cost of administering the furosemide shall be twenty (20) dollars per administration.
Payment: The Horsemen’s Bookkeeper will collect the Salix administration fee from the owner’s account.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THIS AND OTHER REGULATIONS YOU MAY REFER TO THE KHRC WEBSITE: www.khrc.ky.gov