- Racing & Wagering
- News / Videos / Photos
- Plan Your Visit
- Parking / Maps / Directions
- Entering Churchill Downs
- General Information
- Guest Services
- Hotel Partner
- Group Sales
- Junior Jockey Club
Time of Report: Sunday, Sept. 14, 2014 (Day 6 of 12) - 11 a.m.
What is the condition of the main track? Fast
What is the condition of the Matt Winn Turf Course? Firm
Where is the temporary rail set on the turf course today? Lane 3, 22 feet off the hedge. The September Meet turf rail schedule: Lane 3 (22 feet) on Sept. 5-14; Lane 2 (15 feet) on Sept. 19-21; and Lane 1 (0 feet) on Sept. 26-28.
What maintenance was to be done to the main track following morning training? Harrowed, rolled and graded.
What is the National Weather Service Forecast?
- Today Sunny, with a high near 74. Light north wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. West wind around 5 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.