- Racing & Wagering
- News / Videos / Photos
- Plan Your Visit
- Parking / Maps / Directions
- Entering Churchill Downs
- General Information
- Guest Services
- Hotel Partner
- Group Sales
- Junior Jockey Club
Partner with Churchill Downs for your next fundraising event!
Churchill Downs now offers non-profit organizations the unique opportunity to raise money with our new Fundraising Program. We value our relationships throughout the community, and this program will be available on a first come, first serve basis starting in 2012.
How it works:
- Select a race date for your event (not available for Derby Week, Downs After Dark, and all other premium race dates).
- Purchase a minimum of 50 third floor outdoor reserved box seats for $5.00 per ticket.
- Turn around and sell the tickets for the face value of $10.00 per ticket and keep the difference for your organization. You can not sell the tickets for more than face value.
- Your organization must provide tax exempt information in order to participate.
For more information, fill out our contact form or call 502-636-4892.
Thank you and we look forward to working with and supporting organizations in our community.