Bourbon, Bets & Bow Ties is the theme for the evening and is an opportunity to celebrate the best of the south including bourbon, thoroughbred racing and fashion. We will infuse a contemporary, yet timeless Southern style into everything from food to music and decor.
Event Highlights Include:
- Stakes Races - President of the United Arab Emirates Cup (GI) & Dogwood (Listed) presented by GE Appliances
- Art of the Barrel-In partnership with Louisville Visual Art, Twelve local artists will be on site creating Bourbon Barrel Artistry throughout the track using reclaimed bourbon barrels.
- Art From Ashes - An interactive art experience: paint your own Bow Tie or Bourbon Bottle on a piece of reclaimed bourbon barrel wood
- Woodford Reserve Bourbon Bar in the Plaza Serving Specialty Cocktails
- Bourbon Inspired Specialty Dishes
- The Churchill Downs Store Pop-up Shop with Bow Tie Stations
- Racing 101- learn more about racing and wagering from the experts
- Bet or No Bet- Chance to place a $1,000 WIN Bet!
- Purchase a 50/50 ticket by 8:00 PM and earn a chance to win tickets to the 2018 Kentucky Derby and help Hurricane Irma Relief. Click Here to purchase your ticket today.
PLAZA STAGE MUSIC
Moonlight Peddlers - 5:00-6:45 PM
Nora Jane and the Party Line- 7:00-8:45 PM
Wildwood - 9:00-11:30 PM
$1 from every General Admission ticket purchased to the September meet will be donated to Feeding South Florida in support of Hurricane Irma relief.
Please see below to review menus and different dining options
- Millionaires, Row, Sky Terrace, Aristides Lounge, Loft @ Aristides lounge, Plaza Balcony, and Paddock Balcony- Review Menu
- Finish Line Suites Balcony, Oaks Room, Derby Room, Grand Foyer and Triple Crown Room- Review Menu
- Courtyard and Winner Circle Suites- Review Menu
- Finish Line Suites and Jockey Club Suites- Review Menu
The Paddock Box Office will open at 12 PM and Gate 10 Box Office will open as usual one hour prior to gates open at 4:00 PM.