Introducing Kentucky Derby Week's Newest Event! Champions
Day will delight Kentucky Derby fans by celebrating the greatest moments in the
sport's history and honoring its legendary jockeys and trainers.
Event Highlights Include:
Autograph session with Legendary Jockeys and Trainers- 12:30 PM-2:30 PM
- D. Wayne Lukas-1988, 1995, 1996 & 1999 Kentucky Derby winner
- Todd Pletcher- 2004, 2007 & 2013 Kentucky Oaks; 2010 & 2017 Kentucky Derby
- Calvin Borel- 2009 Kentucky Oaks winner; 2007, 2009 & 2010 Kentucky Derby winner
- Pat Day- 1988 and 2000 the Kentucky Oaks winner and 1992 Kentucky Derby winner
- Gary Stevens- 1986
& 1999 Kentucky Oaks; 1988, 1995 & 1997 Kentucky Derby
- Craig Perret - 1990
- Carl Nafzger -1990
& 2007 Kentucky Derby winner
- Jean Cruguet- 1977 Kentucky Derby
- Nick Zito - 2003 Kentucky Oaks; 1991, 1994 Kentucky Derby
- Steve Cauthen- 1978 Kentucky Derby Winner
- Mike Manganello- 1970 Kentucky Derby
- Guests can purchase a collectible poster for the jockeys and trainers to sign benefiting Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance
- Stay tuned for additional jockey and trainer appearances to be announced
Advanced Industry Insider Handicapping Seminar : 12 PM-12:40 PM
from the best in the business with an in-depth review of Derby Week Racing
- Panelists include:"At the Races" host Steve Byk and clocker, bloodstock agent Gary Young and Donna Barton Brothers, one of the most decorated female jockeys of her time.
Event Tickets start at just $10.00 for General Admission, Reserved Box- $30 and Dining starts at $83.
Ultimate Champions Experience Ticket Package- $250
- First 20 tickets purchased receive 1 exclusive admission pass to Derby Post Draw 11 AM- 11:30 AM
- Dawn at the Downs including Breakfast -6:30 AM - 8:30 AM - Stakes Room Veranda
- Kentucky Derby Museum Inside the Vault Tour -8:30 AM, 9:30 AM or 10:30 AM
- Day at the Races including lunch -11:30 AM - 5:30 PM - Stakes Room Veranda
- Exclusive Jockey & Trainer Meet & Greet- 3 PM- 4 PM- Stakes Room Veranda
- Kentucky Derby Museum Admission- All day access!
You can also see Kentucky Derby and Oaks contenders at Dawn at the Downs. Enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet, and join in on a popular tradition for both Louisvillians and visitors, as you watch the contenders morning workouts before the big race. Click here to purchase Dawn at the Downs tickets.