Downs After Dark - Neon Nights
Drink a cocktail, listen to live entertainment and watch racing under the lights at our premier Downs After Dark event.
Event Highlights Include:
- Stakes Races - Aristides (GIII) & Mighty Beau Overnight Stakes
- Beware the Images and Tony and the Tan Lines performing on the Plaza Stage
- Light and laser projections by Amazing Robot and Sons, who specialize in the fusion of art and technology to visual communications and Muvtek, who designs one-of-a-kind art installations
- Light and neon sculptures by local light artist TotiLight and local neon artist Mike Kapfhammer
- Neon body paint by local henna artist JessiKay Graham to transform guests skin into glowing works of art
- Live neon mural painting by Braylyn Stewart, a local artist who creates aggressive, live aerosol paintings and contemporary canvases
There are several dining options available with varying views of the track. Click Here to view the Chef's Table buffet offered in the dining rooms.
A 21+ exclusive area on the home stretch of the racetrack, with access to indoor hospitality. Tickets to The Courtyard are $69 per person and include:
- Draft beer and wine from 6-10 p.m.
- Heavy hors d'oeuvers from 5-9 p.m.
- A racing program
- Access to first come, first served outdoor picnic style seating and indoor dining tables
Purchase General Admission tickets for all three events at a discounted price with the Downs After Dark combo. Click here to purchase.