Drink a cocktail, listen to live entertainment and watch racing under the lights at our premier Downs After Dark event.
What to Wear: Pastels & Bright Colors
Event Highlights Include:
Plaza Stage Lineup
Celebrate Justify's Triple Crown Win
- Cheer Justify as he takes a victory parade along the racetrack and around the Paddock: 6:45 PM-7:15 PM
- Greet Justify's Jockey Mike Smith, Trainer Bob Baffert and Owners as they return to receive their engraved Kentucky Derby trophies following race 3.
- Take your photo with the Kentucky Derby Trophy: 5 PM - 6:30 PM
- Free Triple Crown Champion Justify commemorative poster to the first 5,000 to enter the Paddock & VIP Gate
Breeders' Cup Preview:
- Breeders' Cup Challenge Series Stakes race Fleur de Lis Handicap (GII) & Stephen Foster Handicap (GI)
- Vote for the Official Artist of the 2018 Breeders' Cup!
- Art from 5 finalists will be on display in the Plaza.
- Text your vote to help select whose art will be showcased at Breeders' Cup this fall
- Preview the entries and vote online at BreedersCup.com/artist
- Breeders' Cup Capture the Classic Challenge: A sweepstakes where registrants have a chance to win $100,000. Guests at track for the evening with receive a special code to add the winner of the Stephen Foster Handicap (GI) to their virtual stable. Learn More!
- Stakes races for the evening include:Stephen Foster Handicap (GI), Wise Dan (GII), Matt Winn (GIII), Regret (GIII) and Fleur de Lis Handicap (GII)
- Churchill Challenge - $1500 Live Money Handicapping contest for chance to win fully paid entry into the Breeders' Cup Betting Challenge. Click Here to review contest rules or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are several dining options available with varying views of the track. Click Here to view the Chef's Table buffet offered in the dining rooms.
A 21+ exclusive area on the home stretch of the racetrack, with access to indoor hospitality. Tickets to The Courtyard are $69 per person and include:
- Draft beer and wine from 6-10 p.m.
- Heavy hors d'oeuvers from 5-9 p.m.
- A racing program
- Access to first come, first served outdoor picnic style seating and indoor dining tables
To reserve, or learn more about, Courtyard tickets please contact Group Sales at 502.636.4450 or to purchase tickets, Click Here.