Nightlife meets thrilling racing! Drink a cocktail, listen to live music, and watch racing under the lights at Downs After Dark.
Downs After Dark: Bourbon & Boots
Music City meets Derby City with the perfect combination of music, bourbon, fashion, and horse racing.
Join us for Louisville's biggest "Honky-tonk"!
Saturday, September 23 | Gates Open 5 pm | First Race 6 pm
What to Wear: Whether you're into the classics or something more cutting edge, dress like you are ready to rock front row. Hats and boots are strongly encouraged!
Stage Line Up:
5:30 - 8:15pm DJ Sting
8:30 - 11:00pm Introducing Nashville's finest: Tim Cote Band (Instagram) & special guest Lana Scott (Instagram)
With their roots deeply ingrained in the heart of Music City, this talented group of singers and musicians will bring an unforgettable blend of country, rock and covers of todays biggest hits. Let the music take you on a journey through the heart and soul of Nashville!
- Iconic Nashville Inspired Murals by:
- Jaylin Stewart: At the age of twenty-four, Jaylin Monet' Stewart is the founder of a non-profit, an educator and a community role model recognized with awards and accolades. Her work ranges from painting, murals, mixed media, chalk, to installation and performance. (Instagram)
- Kacy Jackson: Professional artist Kacy Jackson is an internationally recognized artist for his many styles of art that varies from small-scale to large-scale, and the mind behind The Art of Kacy - your all-in-one art provider. (Website)
- Braylyn Stewart: Braylyn Stewart's family moved to Louisville when he was a child, and he credits the street energy here for his distinct brand of art, a blend of graffiti and traditional painting. (Instagram)
- Sherwin-Williams Sponsored Live Art: Experience the magic of art in motion! Watch local artist Andy Perez (website) bring his talent to life as he paints a majestic horse statue right before your eyes.
- Saddle-up & Ride A Mechanical Bull (5:00 - 10:00pm)
- Capture your Bourbon & Boots Experience with our "Tootsie's" Inspired Photo Booth
- Old Forester Cocktail Demonstration: Learn the secret behind this refreshing twist to the classic Mint Julep from seasoned mixologist and Old Forester's ambassador
Patrons must be at least 18 years of age with ID to enter or with a legal guardian if under 18.
For groups of 12+, please contact group sales at 502-636-4450 or fill out our Group Request Form
*Pricing is subject to change, is based on availability, and only includes the initial dining rooms listed as available for the given race day.