NOW AVAILABLE trainer's winning percentage checks can now be deducted from the owner's account. All forms must be notarized in order to accept. Click on the link below to print out form.
HORSEMEN's BOOKEEPER (Required Information):
- Contact Information- Address, phone # and email address
- W-9 Form (can be faxed or scanned)
- Email: email@example.com
- Horsemen's Bookkeeper Fax: 502-638-3919
- Horsemen's Bookeeper Phone: 502-636-4436
|Race Day||Office Hours|
|1st Post- 12:45PM||10AM -until last race|
|1st Post- 5:00PM||2PM - until last race|
|1st Post- 6:00PM||3PM - until last race|
|Dark Days (Wednesday)||9AM - 12PM|
**IF A HORSE RUNS IN THE NAME OF A PARTNERSHIP THE CHECK WILL BE CUT WITH ALL NAMES ON THE PARTNERSHIP ACCOUNT. THE BOOKKEEPERS DO NOT PAY OUT PERCENTAGES TO DIFFERENT PARTNERS, IT IS THE RESPONSIBLITY OF THE PARTNERSHIP TO DISBURSE THE MONIES ACCORDINGLY.
A W-9 Form must be on file before a check can be issued.
- LIVE RACING CHECK REQUESTS: Purse funds are available two business days after the race (a business day is considered a live race day). Funds may be requested in person, by phone, or email. Check requests for same day pick up must be made before 11:00 a.m. Any check requests made after 11:00 a.m. will be available on the next business day.
- POST LIVE MEET DISBURSEMENTS:
- Transfers – Owners may elect to have funds transferred to another track. In this instance, Owners should notify the bookkeeper of the desired transfer location prior to the last day of the meet. Due to the volume of requests, it may take two business days to complete the transfer.
- Remaining Fund Balances – If, after the Spring or Fall race meeting funds remain on account, the bookkeeping office will send remaining funds via check to the address on file unless the required information above has not been received. After the September race meeting, funds are held unless a transfer is requested.
- AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS - Due to additional bank fraud protection services, checks issued by the bookkeeper may not be immediately available to exchange for cash at a bank teller window. If planning to cash these checks at a bank teller window within 24 hours of disbursement, you must notify the bookkeeper when requesting the check. The bookkeeping office will work in good faith to expedite the funds for immediate cashing when requested by the customer.
- INCOMPASS CHECK REQUESTS: Checks can be requested online through InCompass. For access to that account, contact the bookkeeper for your account and pin numbers.
Check cashing services are available at the U.S. Bank branch on the frontside of the racetrack every day the track is open from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. if you have a check cashing card on file. A check cashing application can be completed in the bookkeeper’s office. Unless you have an account with the bank, a transaction fee of $5.00 will be applied for each check that is cashed.
Wire Transfer Instructions
1) Please give the following wire information to your bank.
PO BOX 64830
ST. PAUL, MN 55464-1212
CHURCHILL DOWNS INC.
OUR ADDRESS HERE IS:
700 CENTRAL AVE
LOUISVILLE, KY 40208
OUR PHONE NUMBER: 502-636-4436
OUR FAX NUMBER: 502-638-3919
2) Fax the bottom of this form to the Horsemen’s Bookkeeper with your Deposit information.
W-8 ECI Form
Certificate of Foreign Person’s Claim That Income Is Effectively Connected With the Conduct of a Trade or Business in the United States
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding