2020 Horsemen Protocols – Post Derby
Trainers and Staff
- Horsemen shipping in from out-of-state locations are required to have a gold standard RT-PCR COVID-19 nasopharyngeal test taken no later than 72 hours before arriving at Churchill Downs. Results should be sent to [email protected].
- Horsemen are reminded that all staff must be entered in the online personnel list. If you bring new staff members in, please make those new additions to your stable roster.
- Horsemen arriving at Churchill Downs for the first time must
enter their staff using this link: https://secure.sportssystems.com/events2/?eventKey...
- Please call the stable office if you need assistance with your stable employee roster.
Owners – Backside Access
- Starting on Monday, September 14, KHRC licensed owners will be allowed to access the backside of Churchill Downs and Trackside. Two (2) owners allowed per horse.
- Trainers MUST input their owner’s KHRC Applicant ID (6-digit number),
cell phone number and date of birth into their badge list for access. This will
ensure that your owners’ licenses will scan when they arrive on property.
- The Stable office staff will be available starting on Wednesday, Sept. 16 to assist trainers who need assistance adding their owner’s information to their roster.
Tickets for Race Days
- Owners, Trainers and Jockeys will each be able to pick up complimentary 3rd Floor Box seats for each day of racing during the September Meet.
- If the principal owner, whose name appears in the program, cannot attend the races the principal owner may call 502-636-4830 after 10am on the day of the race to designate two (2) representatives to attend the races in their place.
- Parking is available in the white lot.
- Enter through the Paddock Gate and approach the Will Call window to pick up tickets. After picking up tickets, proceed to the entry gate to complete your temperature check and medical questionnaire.
- Concessions and mutuel wagering windows will be open during racing.
- Ticket Allocations
- All are per Owner, Trainer, or Jockey and are valid for the day of race entry only.
- Tickets – Four (4) complimentary 3rd Floor Clubhouse box seats
or Undercard Trainers:
- Tickets – Two (2) complimentary 3rd Floor Clubhouse box seats +Trainer
or Undercard Jockeys:
- Tickets – Two (2) complimentary 3rd Floor Clubhouse box seats +Jockey
Owners (Sept. 26):
- Vicki Tomlinson will be reaching out to owners competing in the Ack Ack Stakes on Sept. 26 to coordinate tickets for the day.