Features 60's Fashion Contest and Music from Chicago Jam Band Mr. Blotto
What: Break out your tie-dye for Saturday’s “Downs After Dark” presented by Budweiser. In addition to 11 live races, Louisville’s favorite night racing party will celebrate peace, love and horse racing with live music, dancing, glitter body art and more!
- Retro Fashion Contest on the Plaza Stage at 9:15 PM
- Open to the public, the person whose 60’s-inspired outfit gets the loudest cheers from the crowd wins a box to the June 15 Downs After Dark The Big Easy
- Live Music and Dancing in the Plaza
- Mr. Blotto at 8:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. This Chicago-based jam band is known for original music and covers of 60’s classics including Jefferson Airplane, Janis Joplin, Neil Young, Grateful Dead and more.
- DJ Matt Antony at 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Stakes Races: $100,000 Aristides and $100,000 Mighty Beau Overnight Stakes
When: Saturday, June 1st. Gates open at 5PM- 11:30PM. First Post at 6PM
Where: Churchill Downs Racetrack, 700 Central Ave, Louisville, KY 40208
Tickets: Available at www.churchilldowns.com
General Admission is $12
Reserved box seats start at $27
Courtyard includes draft beer and wine, small plates and official racing program for $69
Other reserved dining starts at $76