Step into the Winner's Circle at Churchill Downs! A race will be named in your group's honor and up to eight of your guests will be escorted into the Paddock area for the saddling prior to your race. After viewing the race from a reserved trackside location, step into the Winner's Circle and present a trophy engraved with your group's name to the winning owner, trainer and jockey. Pricing starts at $400 and includes the following:
- Group's personalized race name listed in the program
- Up to 8 guests escorted to the Paddock to watch the saddling for group's race Special trackside location to view the race
- Announcement of the race name by the track announcer over the public address system
- Announcement of the name of the group's chosen presenter over the public address system
- Engraved trophy to be presented to the winning jockey, owner or trainer
- 8" x 10" color photograph taken in the Winner's Circle of the group to keep as a memento
Treat your guests to a wager on the house! Pre-Purchased wagering vouchers can be printed for your guests use in $5, $10, or $50 increments. Send them to the races with a bet already in hand today!
Gift Certificate Vouchers can be printed for your guests in increments of $5 and $8 for your guests to use at the Churchill Downs Gift Shop, Permanent Concession Stands, and for Programs. *Excludes Kentucky Derby & Oaks Days, and PariMutuel Wagering.
Bring your group to Churchill Downs and experience the energy and excitement of (past) live racing. All the real aspects of a day at the races are setup and on display, but it’s all just for fun, no real dollars are required. Actual previous live races from right here at Churchill Downs Racetrack will be broadcast on TV screens throughout your event space with an announcer and live Mutuel tellers available for your group to place wagers on their favorite horses! Other enhancements (subject to availability): Racing Programs, In-Person Bugler playing “Call to the Post”, Audio and Video Capabilities, and Prizes. A mock racing program typically lasts one hour.
*All group enhancements and the elements of each group enhancement (ex. In-Person Bugler) are subject to change, based on availability, and certain minimums do apply.