Maps & Directions
Churchill Downs is one of the largest and oldest sports venues in the world. With over 1.7 million square feet under roof, it can be challenging to navigate. We invite you to use the maps below to help you find your way around our storied racetrack. And if you get lost or need a little help along the way, please don’t hesitate to ask a member of our friendly staff!
Park in Yellow or Turquoise lots & enter through Clubhouse or VIP Gate for the following areas:
- General Admission
- Clubhouse 100 or 300 level boxes
- Stakes Room, Skye Terrace, Roses Lounge
- Trophy Room, Finish Line Suites
- Millionaires Row, Matt Winn's Steakhouse
Yellow & Turquoise lots can be accessed via Longfield avenue. Please look at the PDF parking maps below for further details.
Park in Black Green or Orange lots & enter through the Executive Gate for the following areas:
- Starting Gate Suites
- Jockey Club Suites
- Homestretch Club
Black, Green or Orange lots can be accessed via Central Avenue. Please look at the PDF parking maps below for further details:
||Directional & Parking Map
Indoor Food Court:
- To access the indoor food court on the second floor of the Clubhouse, come up the escalators in the vestibule at the end of the Clubhouse covered walkway from the VIP and Clubhouse gates. You are also able to access the food court from any other area with access to the second floor or coming down the stairs from our third floor boxes or up the stairs from our first floor boxes. There are also some available concessions on the first floor underneath the Paddock or food trucks on special occasions near the VIP and Clubhouse gate.
Churchill Downs Store:
- The Churchill Downs Store is located just beside the main clubhouse, across from the Old Forester Bar, and near the 1st floor Turf Club entrance. If you enter through the VIP or Clubhouse gate, you will proceed through the first floor of the clubhouse and go back nearest the Paddock Gate to access the store. The store is open from gate opening time until 30 minutes after the last race. You can also contact the Churchill Downs Store at 502-636-4850.
Seating, Parking and Transfers for Persons with Disabilities:
- Please visit our Wheelchair & Accessibility Seating page to learn more.
Churchill Downs is currently constructing a reimagined Paddock to enhance the fan experience at the track by providing more seating and better views of the Paddock. Despite the construction, we want our fans to still enjoy the excitement of seasonal racing. If you're interested in learning more about the construction and being a part of the new experience for the 150th Kentucky Derby, please visit our landing page. Please look at the maps closely to identify areas that are under construction due to the new Paddock construction.
700 Central Ave.
Louisville, KY 40208
Phone: (502) 636-4400
Google Map Directions